Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth AP Moller-Maersk
- Birth Place Aarhus, Denmark
- Marital Status Married to Kirsten Anderson
- Full Name Nils Smedegaard Andersen
- Nationality Denmark
- Date of Birth July 8, 1958
- Occupation CEO of AP Moller-Maersk
- Education Aarhus University
- Children Anne, Mette and Christian
About Nils Smedegaard Andersen
Danish businessman Nils Smedegaard Andersen has an estimated net worth of $30 million that he earned as the CEO of AP Moller-Maersk since 2007. He has been the fourth CEO of the Group and had been on the Board of Directors of the company since 2005. He is also the board member for the Carlsberg Group and William Demant Holding.
Mr. Andersen was born on July 8, 1958 in Aarhus, Denmark. He graduated with an MSc in economics from Aarhus University in 1982. He is a member of ERT European Round Table of Industrialists since 2001. He also serves as the Co-Chairman of EU-Russia Industrialists’ Round Table (IRT) since 2007. He has been awarded the 2010 Knight’s Cross of the Order of Danneborg.
Before working with AP Moller-Maersk, Nils Smedegaard Anderson has served as the CEO of Carlsberg Group since 2001. He has also served in several positions both in the international level as well as in Denmark.