Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Garage Technology Ventures, Nononina
- Birth Place Honolulu, Hawaii
- Marital Status Married (Beth Kawasaki)
- Full Name Guy Kawasaki
- Nationality Japan-United States
- Date of Birth August 30, 1954
- Ethnicity Japanese, Asian
- Occupation Author, Speaker, Business Advisor
- Education ʻIolani School, Stanford University, University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA Anderson
- Children 2 (Noah Kawasaki, Nicodemus Kawasaki)
About Guy Kawasaki
Currently working as an advisor to Motorola, Guy Kawasaki has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 2012. He is one of the founders of Alltop and Garage Technology Ventures. Guy Kawasaki is actually one of the original employees of Apple that is responsible for the marketing of Macintosh way back in 1984.
Guy Kawasaki is a graduate of Stanford University with a degree in Psychology. He then went to UCLA Anderson School of Management where he completed his MBA. After graduation, he worked at Nova Stylings, a jewelry company. According to him, jewelry is a very tough business and if there’s one thing that he learnt best with the company, that is on how to sell.
Subsequently, he was hired at Apple as the Chief evangelist. After four years, he led ACIUS which is also a subsidiary company of Apple. In 1989, he left ACIUS to pursue a career his speaking and writing career. Some of his columns were published in MacUser and Forbes. Later on, he founded Fog City Software, Garage Technology Ventures, Truemors and Alltop.