Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Boxing Promotion (Top Rank, Inc.)
- Birth Place New York City, New York
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name Robert Arum
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 8, 1931
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation CEO of Top Rank, Inc.
- Education New York University, Harvard Law School
- Children 2
About Bob Arum
American boxing promoter, Bob Arum has an estimated net worth of $200 million. He is the CEO of Top Rank, a Las Vegas based professional boxing promotion company. Bob Arum worked for the US Attorney’s Office for the southern district of New York in the tax division. He is best known for producing big-scale undercards and superfights, including the Hagler-Sugar Ray Leonard bout, the Leonard-Hearns rematch, Evander Holyfield vs. George Foreman and many others.