Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Contemporary Art
- Birth Place Augusta, Georgia, United States
- Full Name Jasper Johns, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 15, 1930
- Occupation Contemporary Artist
- Education University of South Carolina, Parsons The New School for Design
About Jasper Johns
Renowned contemporary artist Jasper Johns has an estimated net worth of $300 million in 2013. More often than not, his creations are considered as Neo-Dadaist. He is best recognized for his painting called Flag.
Jasper Johns, Jr. was born on May 15, 1930 in Augusta, Georgia, USA. After his short stint with the University of South Carolina, Johns attended Parsons School of Design for a short period of time.
Eventually, he began developing art ideas with his long-time partner Robert Rauschenberg . Along with composer John Cage, Johns founded the Foundation for Contemporary Performance Arts which is now recognized as the New York-based Foundation for Contemporary Arts. His other notable works include White Flag, Seasons, Target with Plaster Casts, Skull, Titanic, Tantric Detail, Voice, Perilous Night, The Critic Sees, False Start, Painting With Two Balls, Three Flags, Painted Bronze, and Study For Skin.