Net Worth: $55 Million
- Source of Wealth Voice Acting, Writing
- Birth Place Paris, France
- Marital Status Married Daniel Erickson (m. 2002–2008), Christopher Grove (m. 1990–1992)
- Nationality French, American
- Date of Birth July 3, 1964
- Ethnicity French-American
- Occupation Voice Actress, Actress, Writer, Painter
About Yeardley Smith
Actress, voice artist, and author Yeardley Smith has an estimated net worth of $55 million. Born in Paris, Smith’s family moved to Washington DC when she was two years old. Her father worked for the Washington Post as its first obituaries editor, while her mother was a paper conservator for the Smithsonian Institution. Smith is notable for her voice, which she describes as “the same since I was six”.
Smith began her career in 1982, after she finished drama school. She joined the Arena Stage group as an apprentice and performed in several plays in DC, including their production of Peter Pan. She went to live in New York in 1984 and performed in the Broadway production The Real Thing, along with Jeremy Irons and Glenn Close.
In 1985, she made her film debut. This was went with roles in other films, such as Maximum Overdrive. She auditioned for Bart Simpson in 1987, but because of her voice, the director decided she should play Lisa instead. She has voiced Lisa from the start, and she has since had other roles in film and television.