Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Writing, Producing, Martial Arts
- Birth Place Orlando, FL, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Nakyung Park (m. 2003), April Dubois (m. 1985–1990)
- Full Name Wesley Trent Snipes
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 31, 1962
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Writer, Producer, Martial Artist
- Children Jelani Asar Snipes, Iset Jua-T Snipes, Alimayu Moa-T Snipes, Alaafia Jehu-T Snipes, Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes
About Wesley Snipes
Wesley Snipes is an American actor with an estimated net worth of $1 Million. Snipes has received fame for being an actor, martial artist and film producer. In 2010, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for failing to file US federal income tax returns. Snipes was released from prison early 2013.
Born in Florida in 1962, Snipes was not discovered by the film industry until the age of 23 when he appeared in the 1986 Goldie Hawn film Wildcats. Since his film debut, Snipes has appeared in films such as: Murder at 1600, US Marshals, Blade, Trinity and Game of Death. Currently, Snipes is scheduled to appear in the upcoming films The Expendables 3 and Chronicles of the Mayan Tunnel. When not starring in movies, Snipes is a world-class martial artist. Snipes has a 5th degree black belt in karate and has significant experience in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.