Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Footbal (Soccer) Career, Acting
- Birth Place Watford, Hertfordshire, England, UK
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married Tanya Jones (m. 1994)
- Full Name Vincent Peter "Vinnie" Jones
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth January 5, 1965
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Retired Football (Soccer) Player, Actor
- Children Aaron Elliston Jones, Kaley Jay Terry
About Vinnie Jones
Vinnie Jones has an estimated net worth of $8 million. Jones is an ex-football athlete and also an English actor. His birth took place in Hertfordshire and he went on to play football for the Welsh National Football Team. Vinnie made his film debut in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. He also went on to play in the remake of Gone In 60 Seconds. Jones drifted back into his happy roots where he played in Mean Machine, which is a comedy football movie. In the movie, Vinnie played the role of the captain on the English National Football Team; Vinnie’s character is then sent to play prison ball.
In the United Kingdom, Jones has received much respect for Respect. Respect is an album released on Telstar and is composed of a mix of songs dealing in the blues and soul genre. Vinnie Jones has appeared on many UK television shows to either act or sing.