Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Inherited, TV
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Married Carmine Agnello (m. 1984–2002)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 27, 1962
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Mob Daughter, TV Personality
- Children Carmine Gotti Agnello, John Gotti Agnello, Justine Gotti Agnello, Frank Gotti Agnello
About Victoria Gotti
Victoria Gotti is an America writer with a net worth of about $2 million. She was born on the 27th of November 1962 in Brooklyn New York in the U.S. and later joined the St. Johns University in 1977 when she was 15 after she had graduated in high school.
She stated that while in St. Johns, she suffered from a condition known as mitral valve prolapse which makes the heart race causing palpitations and dizziness and she would occasionally wear a heart monitor. This health condition made her to be exempted from strenuous academic commitments.
Victoria Gotti has earned her net worth through being a columnist in US and the New York post, writing books, a tabloid star and she also appeared in her realty show. She is a daughter to Victoria DiGiorgio and John Gotti and they were brought up in Howard Beach with her siblings John A. Gotti, Frank Gotti, Angel Gotti and Peter Gotti