Net Worth: $1.3 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Canton, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Amber Brkich)
- Full Name Robert Carlo Mariano
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 25, 1975
- Occupation TV personality
- Education Boston University
- Children 4 (Lucia Rose, Carina Rose, Isabetta Rose, Adelina Rose)
About Rob Mariano
American television personality,Robert Carlo “Boston Rob” Mariano has an estimated net worth of $1.3 million.
He is best known for his appearance in the several reality show Survivor and The Amazing Race with his wife, Amber Brkich Mariano. Mariano won Survivor: Redemption Island and the $1,000,000 prize after competing on the show four times.
Robert Mariano was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. An avid sportsman, he attended Xaverian Brothers High School where he played on the varsity hockey team and helped his golf team win the state championship in 1991-92.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Rob Mariano's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2011
- Earnings 2000
Amount received as Sprint Player of the Season prize during Survivor: Redemption Island
Estimated amount he received the prize during the Survivor: Redemption Island
Salary from reality series, Survivor