Net Worth: $17 Million
- Source of Wealth Orange County Choppers
- Birth Place United States of America
- Height 5' 9¾" (1.77 m)
- Marital Status Married (Rachael Biester)
- Full Name Paul MichaelTeutul
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 2, 1974
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation TV personality, Motorcycle designer
- Children None
Teutul co-founded Orange County Choppers along with his father, Paul Teutul, Sr. in 1999. Teutul goes by the nickname Junior. He opened his own design firm called Paul Jr. Designs, and, in 2009, designed a dog park in Montgomery, New York. The company manufactures custom motorcycles and sells branded clothing. Teutul, along with his father and younger brother Michael Teutul, became celebrities when Orange County Choppers became the focus of a reality television series American Chopper on Discovery Channel in 2002.
He was responsible for designing the logo for OCC. His first product design was a “facelift” for Coleman’s 10th anniversary “Roadtrip Grill” in 2010. On the February 4, 2010 American Chopper episode “Stewart-Haas Bike”, Paul pitched a line of dog toys to Bamboo Pets. Teutul Jr. married his long term girlfriend, Rachael Biester (August 20, 2010), they were on the TLC show Say Yes to the Dress.