Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Television
- Marital Status Married (James Robert "Jim Bob" Duggar)
- Full Name Michelle Annette Duggar
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 13, 1966
- Occupation Reality TV Personality
- Children 19 (Joshua, Jana, John, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie)
About Michelle Duggar
Michelle Duggar is perhaps best recognized for her role in the reality TV series, 19 Kids and Counting, which was aired in TLC. Along with her husband, she has 19 children, comprised of ten boys and nine girls.
The show focuses on the life of devout Independent Baptists. The couple is known for their stand against using birth control solutions, thus, resulting to the birth of their 19 children. According to them, they will allow God to determine the number of children they will be having.
Commencing on September 2008, the show had its 10th and final run on May 2015. 19 Kids and Counting was considered as one of the most popular shows in TLC, garnering around 2.3 million viewers per new episode aired on its 10th season. The show’s suspension followed after the confession and apology of the couple’s eldest son, Joshua. The latter admitted that he molested five girls, including his sisters, when he was just 14 to 15 years old, which was prior to the airing of the show’s first season.