Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Broomhill, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Helen Gibbins)
- Full Name Michael Edward Palin
- Nationality England
- Date of Birth May 5, 1943
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Writer, Actor, Comedian, TV Presenter
- Education Brasenose College, Oxford
- Children 3 (Rachel Palin, William Palin, Thomas Palin)
About Michael Palin
English TV presenter, actor, comedian and actor Michael Palin has an estimated net worth of $20 million. He is best recognized for his travel documentaries, as well as being a part of the Monty Python comedy group .
Palin has worked on shows like Ken Dodd Show, Do Not Adjust Your Set, and The Frost Report, as participated in famous Python sketches like “The Spanish Inquisition”, “The Fish-Slapping Dance”, “The Lumberjack Song”, “Dead Parrot”, and “Argument Clinic.” His appearance in A Fish Called Wanda won him a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
After his stint with the Monty Python, Palin pursued a solo career as a travel documentarian and writer which enabled him to travel across the globe. He has visited the Sahara Desert, Eastern Europe, Brazil, the Himalayas, as well as the North and South Poles.
Michael Edward Palin was born on May 5, 1943 in Broomhill, Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England. He is currently married to Helen Gibbins. He has a daughter named Rachel, and two sons named William and Thomas.