Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Sportscasting
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Height 5' 6" (1.67 m)
- Marital Status Married (Heather Faulkiner)
- Full Name Marvin Philip Aufrichtig
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 12, 1941
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Sportscaster
- Education New York University, Syracuse University
- Children 4 (Kenny Albert, Denise Albert, Brian Albert, Jackie Albert)
About Marv Albert
American sportscaster Marv Albert has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Known to be one of the members of the Basketball Hall of Fame, he was often named as the “the voice of basketball.” Currently, he is working for the CBS Sports and the Turner Sports. He serves as NBA Games’ lead announcer.
Marv Albert was born Marvin Philip Aufrichtig on June 12, 1941 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. He is currently married to Heather Faulkiner with whom he has four children named Jackie, Denise, Brian, and Kenny.
Albert was actually the voice of the New York Knick Knacks from 1967 to 2004. He is known for his contributions to several world renowned events such as the seven Stanley Cup Finals, the NBA Finals, and the six Super Bowls which include the Super Bowl XLII. With Mary Carillo and Jim Courier, he has also been a part of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships.