Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Event Planning
- Birth Place Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
- Marital Status Married (Tyler Johnson)
- Full Name Emily Maynard Johnson
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 1, 1986
- Occupation Event Planner, Reality TV personality
- Children 3 (Josephine Riddick, Jennings Tyler, Gibson Kyle)
About Emily Maynard
American Children’s Hospital event planner and reality television personality, Emily Maynard has an estimated net worth of $5 million. The Morgantown, West Virginia native, became popular when her fiancé, race car driver, Ricky Hendricks died in a plane crash in 2004. One week after the death of Ricky, Emily Maynard discovered she was pregnant. She gave birth to Ricky’s daughter, Josephine Riddick “Ricki” Hendrick, who was named after Ricky Hendrick. In 2012, she began competing on the 15th season of “The Bachelor,” and she was the winner but the relationship ended due to long distance. She also appeared on the eighth season of “The Bachelorette”, where she again tried to find love, but this time with a series of male contestants from which she can choose.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Emily Maynard's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2012
Estimated salary during her stay from the reality show, The Bachelorette Season 8