Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Restaurants, Book
- Birth Place Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
- Marital Status Married (Alden Lovelace)
- Full Name Emeril John Lagasse
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 15, 1959
- Ethnicity French-Canadian, Portuguese
- Occupation Chef, Restaurateur, TV Personality, Book Author
- Education Johnson & Wales University
- Children 4 (Jilian Lagasse, Jessica Lagasse, Emeril John Lagasse IV, Meril Lovelace Lagasse)
About Emeril Lagasse
Famed chef Emeril Lagasse has an estimated net worth of $50 million. Born in Massachusetts in 1959, Lagasse first realized his talent for cooking while working in a bakery as a teenager. He went on to culinary school to pursue his passion of food and graduated from Johnson & Wales University in 1978. Emeril Lagasse earned his first taste of fame as the executive chef of Commander’s Palace.
He has won numerous culinary awards, including a regional James Beard Award. Emeril Lagasse owns several restaurants, his first opened in 1990 in New Orleans named Emeril’s. He is best known for his work on the Food Network, hosting Essense of Emeril and Emeril Live, popularizing the catch phrases “BAM!” and “Kick it up a notch!”. In addition to hosting these shows, he has had multiple guest appearances on a variety of television shows. He also owns a company called “Emeril Empire” which generates approximately 150 million dollars annually. Emeril Lagasse has also authored several best-selling cookbooks.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Emeril Lagasse's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2007
- Earnings 2006
- Earnings 2005
|Earnings 2007||$9 Million|
|Earnings 2006||$10 Million|
|Earnings 2005||$9 Million|