Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Shows
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married Maureen E. McPhilmy (m. 1996–2011)
- Full Name William James "Bill" O'Reilly, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 10, 1949
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Personality
- Education Harvard University, Marist College, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Queen Mary, University of London, Boston University, Chaminade High School
- Children Spencer O'Reilly, Madeline O'Reilly
About Bill O’Reilly
Bill O’Reilly is a successful news commentator and bestselling author with an estimated net worth of $70 million.
Born on September 10, 1949 and raised in New York, O’Reilly would go on to get his Masters Degree in Broadcast Journalism at Boston University before going on to become one of the United States’ most popular political pundits on both talk radio and cable news.
The host of The O’Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel, Bill O’Reilly is known for his conservative punditry and “pithy” commentary. Since beginning the program in 1996, The O’Reilly Factor has continuously ranked as the top cable news show on television. The success of the show has been cited as the inspiration behind Stephen Colbert‘s satirical news show, The Colbert Report.
Bill O’Reilly is also a New York Times Bestselling Author, having penned such books as A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity and Pinheads and Patriots. His historical books Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy, with over a million copies sold, have also been transformed into National Geographic made for television documentaries.