Net Worth: $150 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Shows, Writing
- Birth Place Boston, MA, USA
- Marital Status Married Merv Adelson (m. 1986–1992), Merv Adelson (m. 1981–1984), Lee Guber (m. 1963–1976), Robert Henry Katz (m. 1955–1958)
- Full Name Barbara Jill Walters
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 25, 1929
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Personality, Author, Journalist
- Children Jacqueline Dena Guber
Barbara Walters has a net worth that is estimated to be around $160 million dollars. She is a world famous news anchor that is defined for becoming the first woman news anchor on national evening news. She is most highly esteemed for her skills to cover the hard news of major world events, and also her in-depth one on one interviews with famous celebrities, politicians and world leaders. She was born in 1929 and grew up during the 30′s and 40′s surrounded by famous celebrities since early childhood. Her father, Lou Walters, was a Broadway producer and director of an entertainment resort in Las Vegas. Her mother, Dena Walters owned and ran several nightclubs with her father.
Though Barbara Walters was born to wealth, it did not remain in the family for her to inherit. By her early twenties her brother passed away, and she also had a sister born with mental illness who also eventually developed ovarian cancer. The stress in the family took a toll on both of her parents and they eventually lost the entire fortune. By this time, Barbara was already starting to make a career for herself, but did not yet have the wealth that she has today to help her parents. The talk shows that she is most famous for includes 20/20, ABC News, Today, and most recently The View.