Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Crosby, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 1" (1.54 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (John Penrose)
- Full Name Anne Josephine Robinson
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth September 26, 1944
- Ethnicity English, Irish
- Occupation TV Presenter, Journalist
- Education Roman Catholic convent Boarding School
- Children 1 (Emma Wilson)
About Anne Robinson
English journalist and TV presenter Anne Robinson has an estimated net worth of $45 million. She is known as one of the presenters of Watchdog, a British show which aired from 1993 to 2001. Known as the “Queen of Mean”, Robinson served as the host of The Weakest Link.
Robinson was born on September 26, 1944 in Crosby, Lancashire, England. Of Irish ancestry, Robinson married twice; first was to Charlie Wilson, who she was with from 1968 through 1973, and then to John Penrose from 1980 to 2007. She has a daughter named Emma (b.1971).
After appearing on Question Time as an occasional panelist, Robinson became a regular presenter of Points of View for 11 years. From 1988 to 1993, she presented a BBC Radio 2 weekly show aired every Saturday. Robinson is also associated with other shows like Doctor Who, Outtake TV, What’s the Problem? With Anne Robinson, and Test The Nation.