Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Morganton, North Carolina, USA
- Full Name Tommy Giles Rogers
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 24, 1980
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
About Tommy Rogers
American lead vocalist has an estimated net worth of $12 million. He is a professional American songwriter as well as singer.
Tommy Rogers started his career as a guitarist in 1999 for metal core band Prayer for Cleansing. Afterwards he founded the heavy metal band Between the Buried and Me in 2001. He acquired a full line up with his band and released their self titled debut in the year 2002. His vocal style is a combination of screams and death growls.
Tommy Rogers was born on December 24th 1980. His full name is Tommy Giles Rogers and his hometown is in Morganton, North Carolina.