Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Restaurants, TV Shows
- Birth Place Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
- Marital Status Married Lori Silverbush (2001-present)
- Full Name Thomas Patrick "Tom" Colicchio
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 15, 1962
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur
- Children Dante Colicchio, Luka Bodhi Colicchio, Mateo Lev Colicchio
About Tom Colicchio
With a net worth around $20 million, Tom Colicchio, born on August 15th 1962, in Elizabeth, New Jersey, is one of the most celebrated chefs in the USA.
A man with Italian origin, happily married to filmmaker Lori Silverbush and blessed with three sons, Tom Colicchio has successfully made a brand name for himself through his culinary skills.
It all began in July 1994 when he co-founded the Gramercy Tavern in New York City. The highlight of this restaurant was that it was voted The Most Popular Restaurant in New York City by the Zagat Survey in 2003 & 2005. Later disassociating himself from it, he moved on to various other ventures like opening the first Craft restaurant, the first Craftsteak restaurant, and the sandwich shop Wichcraft. He then achieved another landmark by opening Colicchio & Sons
He showed his humanitarian side by serving food to rescue workers at Ground Zero after the 9/11attacks. He bagged the prestigious James Beard five times. He also made himself a household name by appearing in many TV shows pertaining to cookery. Not to mention that he even wrote three cookery books.