Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Barking, London, England, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married Morleigh Steinberg (m. 2002), Aislinn O'Sullivan (m. 1983–1996)
- Full Name David Howell Evans
- Nationality Irish-English
- Date of Birth August 8, 1961
- Ethnicity Irish
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
About The Edge
The Edge has an estimated net worth of net worth of $200 million. He was born as David Howell Evans on August 8, 1961 at England, United Kingdom to a Welsh family. His parents are Gwenda and Garvin Evans. His father Garvin used to work at local electricity board as an engineer; later he joined Plessey’s Company. Edge has a younger sister whose name is Gillian and an elder brother whose name is Richard.
Edge is famous for his involvement in the Irish rock band U2 which was formed in 1976. He is the guitarist, backing vocalist and keyboardist for the rock band. Edge is known for his style of guitar playing as the sound is known to be distinctive in its ambient, chiming sound, providing a signature sound for the band in its music. Members of the band consist of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards, and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion).
He formed his band U2 along with his fellow students from Mount Temple Comprehensive School. Edge studied at St. Andrew’s National School and later he received the lessons for guitar and piano.