Net Worth: $9 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, NFL
- Birth Place Flint, Michigan, U.S.
- Height 6' 2" (1.89 m)
- Marital Status Married Rebecca King-Crews (m. 1990)
- Full Name Terry Alan Crews
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 30, 1968
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight 245 lbs (111.1 kg)
- Occupation Athlete, Actor
- Education Western Michigan University
- Children Azriel Crews, Isaiah Crews, Tera Crews, Wynfrey Crews
About Terry Crews
Crews is an American former NFL player and actor with an estimated net worth of $9 million. He has earned his wealth by acting in films, in television and also as voice acting in some animated films.
He first made his name in the National Football League and landed a seven year career to play for the Rams, the Washington Redskin, the Philadephia Eagles and the San Diego Chargers. After retiring from football he focused in the movie business.
His debut in “The 6th Day” alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2000 landed him more roles in comedies such as “Friday After Next” in 2002 and “The longest Yard” in 2005. He also became regular on “Everybody Hates Chris” and also in Mike Judge‘s “Idiocracy” in 2006. He kept playing some roles in the drama “Street Kings” in 2008, adventure in “Terminator Salvation” in 2009 and also acted as Sylvester Stallone‘s in “The Expendables” in 2010. Meanwhile he has also featured in series of TV adverts such as Old Spice.