Net Worth: $55 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Anaheim, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Jaclyn Burton (m. 2005), Josie Baucom (m. 1997–2004)
- Full Name Stefan D Lessard
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 4, 1974
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Education Virginia Commonwealth University
About Stefan Lessard
Stefan Lessard is a musician whose net worth is $55 Million. He is the bassist of the Dave Matthews Band and was born on June 4th 1974 as Stefan K Lessard in Anaheim, California.
Stefan Lessard earned his wealth from music. He is the son of Janaki and Ron Lessard and studied in Tandem Friends School where he learned music under John D’earth, a trumpeter. He did his jazz studies program at Richmond’s Virginia Commonwealth University. He was also recommended to Dave Matthews Band by D’earth at the age of 16. Lessard started to maintain a page on MySpace which was known as LowenDude in 2006. He also has a blog and he started to do video blog on YouTube. In 2008 he, along with the members of Barenaked Ladies and Guster performed for a concert which was sponsored by a ski resort in Vermont known as Okemo Mountain Resort.