Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Johnson & Johnson
- Age Deceased at 30 years old on January 2010
- Birth Place Florida, United States
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Sale Trotter Case "Casey" Johnson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 24, 1979
- Occupation Socialite, Heiress
- Education Brown University
- Children 1 (Ava Monroe)
About Casey Johnson
Casey Johnson was an American heiress and socialite who came from one of the world’s wealthiest families, the Johnsons. She was known to be the great-great-granddaughter of Robert Wood Johnson I who is considered as one of the pillars and founders of the Johnson & Johnson company.
Sale Trotter Case Johnson was born on September 24, 1979 in Florida, United States. After attending Dwight Schools, she went to study at the Brown University but only enrolled in one semester. Even as a child, Casey Johnson was already diagnosed with diabetes. At age 30, she was found dead in her West Hollywood mansion due to diabetic ketoacidosis. She reportedly neglected taking her insulin, which resulted to her death.