Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Trenchtown, Jamaica
- Marital Status Married Orly Marley
- Full Name David Nesta "Ziggy" Marley
- Nationality Jamaican
- Date of Birth October 17, 1968
- Ethnicity Jamaican
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Daniel Marley, Zuri Marley, Justice Marley, Judah Victoria Marley, Abraham Selassie Robert Nesta Marley, Gideon Robert Nesta Marley
About Ziggy Marley
Ziggy Marley is the oldest son of the legendary artist Bob Marley. He has an estimated net worth of $10 million as a Jamaican musician, singer and songwriter. His birth name is David Nest Marley and was born on 17th of October 1968 in Trench town, Jamaica.
He is a band leader of Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers. His music follows his father’s genre ‘ reggae’ and in 1979, at the age of 11 along with his siblings made their recording debut with his father to “Children Playing in the Streets”. Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers earned their fame with their albums “Conscious Party” (1988) and “One Bright Day” (1989). He released his first solo album “Dragonfly” in 2003 but his second solo album “Love is my Religion” won him the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album. Ziggy Marley is the founder of Unlimited Resources Giving Enlightenment (URGE), it is a charitable trust which helps children in Jamaica, Africa and around the world.