Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Norfolk, Virginia, United States
- Marital Status Married Kathleen McCrone (m. 1994), Elaine Okamura (m. 1968–1985)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 3, 1942
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Singer, Entertainer
- Children Lauren Ashley Newton, Erin Newton
About Wayne Newton
Wayne Newton has an estimated net worth of $100. All this wealth is as a result of his long time involvement in the music and entertainment industry.
Newton was born in Norfolk, Virginia, USA to Evelyn Marie and Patrick Newton. His singing and entertainment career began during childhood, he used to perform in clubs, fairs and theatres together with his elder brother. However, Wayne Newton debuted into his lifetime career in 1962 where he was a major actor on the Jackie Gleason Show together with his brother.
Later in other years, he produced popular albums such as “Dad Don’t You Walk So Fast” and “Danke Schoen”. He has had over 30,000 live performances in Las Vegas. He was nicknamed Mr. Las Vegas for his acting role and singing.