Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Monticello, Georgia, United States
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married Garth Brooks (m. 2005), Robert Reynolds (m. 1994–1999), Christopher Latham (m. 1987–1991)
- Full Name Patricia Lynn "Trisha" Yearwood
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 19, 1964
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
About Trisha Yearwood
Trisha Yearwood is an American actress, author and singer whose net worth is $40 Million. She was born as Patricia Lynn Yearwood on the 19th of September 1964 at Monticello, Georgia in the United States.
Trisha Yearwood earned her net worth by acting, singing, music and song writing. She is famous for her song about vulnerable young women. When she was in school she participated in talent shows, choir groups and musicals, even gaining an internship with MTM Records.
In 1991 Trisha rose to fame with her debut album, the album became a hit and peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Country Chart making her a national success. Her second studio album, Hearts in Armor was released in the year 1992 which was also critically acclaimed.
In 2000 she was inducted in to Georgia Hall of Fame. She was also a member of Grand Ole Opry.