Net Worth: $110 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Astoria, New York, USA
- Marital Status Married Susan Crow (m. 2007), Sandra Grant Bennett (m. 1971–2007), Patricia Beech (m. 1952–1971)
- Full Name Anthony Dominick Benedetto
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 3, 1926
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Singer
- Children Antonia Bennett, Daegal Bennett, Joanna Bennett, Danny Bennett
About Tony Bennett
Anthony Dominick Benedetto, better known as Tony Bennett has an estimated net worth of $110 million. He is a singer with a career that spanned over fifty years. He was immensely popular in the 50s and the 60s because of his brand of ballads and standards. He struggled with issues concerning addiction in the 70s and the 80s but he was able to get back his life on record and since then, he has remained on track and successfully re-launched his career.
He has remained to be popular and he has been selling 50 million albums and has won several awards. Tony Bennett was born on August 3, 1962, in Astoria New York. Tony Bennett was raised in New York and began singing at an early age. In New York, he grew up in the Great Depression and distaste that came from the Hoover Administration which made him a lifelong democrat and has remained since.