Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Nutbush, Tennessee, United States
- Marital Status Partner: Erwin Bach (1986–), Married Ike Turner (m. 1962–1978)
- Full Name Anna Mae Bullock
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 26, 1939
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Singer. Songwriter, Actress
- Children Ronnie Turner, Raymond Craig Turner
Anna Mae Bullock, known by her stage name Tina Turner, is estimated to be worth approximately $200 million. The American actress and singer has sold well over 200 million records globally in her career that spans over 50 years. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Turner has sold the most concert tickets in history.
Turner was born in Nutbush, Tennessee on 26th November 1939.At 18 years, while living in St. Louis with her sister, Tina Turner was already performing in small clubs. She was discovered by Ike Turner during one of her performances. After much persuasion, she accepted to join Ike’s band as an occasional vocalist going by the name “Little Ann”.
Tina and Ike were married in 1962 in Tijuana, Mexico and have 4 sons, Ronald, Craig, Michael and Ike Jr. After a failed marriage Tina and Ike got divorced in 1978. “Proud Mary” released in 1968 is her biggest hit. Other hits include “River Deep, and Mountain High” which debuted in the 1960s.Her amazing comeback record “What’s Love Got To Do With It” released in 1984 is her only American number one hit.