Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Seminole, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married Jerry Laseter (m. ?–2003)
- Full Name Tanya Denise Tucker
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 10, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Presley Tanita Tucker, Layla LaCosta Laseter, Beau Grayson Tucker
About Tanya Tucker
Award-winning country singer, Tanya Tucker is enjoying financial success with a net worth of about $50 million. Up to this day, she has maintained her status as a successful Country music artist that spanned for about four decades. Her significant finances not only came from her popularity as a recording artist but as a publisher of her autobiography and as a TV personality.
Tucker’s professional singing career started in 1972 at the age of 13. She signed with Columbia Records and released her first single, Delta Dawn, which catapulted her to success. Her other early hit singles in the 70’s and 80’s include Love’s the Answer, What’s Your Mama’s Name, Blood Red and Goin’ Down, Would You Lay with Me, Lizzie and the Rainman, and Strong Enough to Bend, among others.
During the course of her career, she earned nominations from Grammy Awards and won recognitions from the ACM, CMA, and CMT award-giving bodies like Top New Female Artist and Female Vocalist of the Year.