Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Full Name Tameka Cottle
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 14, 1975
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Zonnique Jailee Pullins, Llayah Amour Harris, Major Philant Harris, Clifford "King" Joseph Harris III
About Tameka Cottle
Tameka Cottle is a well known American Songwriter and singer with an estimated net worth of $3 million. She is also known by her other name “Tameka Harris” or “Tiny” and is married to famous rapper T.I, otherwise known as Clifford Joseph Harris.
She is receptor of prestigious Grammy Award for her contribution in writing for TLC. She had penned down the hit single, “No Scrub” for TLC. She started working with his family band group named “The Tams”. She received accolades for her work in the albums which were platinum rated, i.e. “Off the hook”, “Hummin’ “Comin at Cha” & “Traces of my lipstick”.
She also worked for another band group Xscape where her notable work includes the recording of “Bad Boys”, “Panther”, “Love Jones” and “Soul Food”. She later became involved with Kiesha Miles in which she started working for her project “OMG Girlz”. Recently, she debuted on BET with her brand new reality series in 2009 titled, “Tiny and Toya”.