Net Worth: $7 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place United States of America
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Misty Swain)
- Full Name Waylon Albright "Shooter" Jennings
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 19, 1979
- Weight 120 lbs (55 kg)
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter
- Children 2 (Alabama, Waylon)
About Shooter Jennings
American Southern rock and country music singer-songwriter Shooter Jennings has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
. Jennings was signed by Universal South Records, which eventually led to the release of his debut album, Put the “O” Back in Country.
The album spawned the single “4th Of July” which reached #26 on Billboard Country Charts. The success of his first album was followed by the release of his other albums: Electric Rodeo in 2006, The Wolf in 2007, and Black Ribbons in 2009. Three years later, he released another album Family Man, and by 2013, his album titled The Other Life was launched.
As an actor, Jennings has appeared in films such as Walk the Line, American Revolutions: The Highwaymen, and Shooter. On TV, he appeared as himself on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2008.