Net Worth: $13 MillionFinancial Breakdown
- Source of Wealth Television, Music, Fashion
- Birth Place Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S.
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Selena Marie Gomez
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 22, 1992
- Ethnicity Mexican, Italian, English
- Weight 117 lbs (53 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Fashion desinger
- Education High school diploma (Home School)
- Children None
- Selena Gomez: The History of Being... » Entertainment
- Selena Gomez: The Money It Must Take... » Beauty
- Selena Gomez Mother » Entertainment
- Selena Gomez House » Entertainment
- Selena Gomez Purity Ring » Entertainment
- Selena Gomez With Justin Bieber » Entertainment
- Selena Gomez Barney » Celebrity Money
American actress and singer Selena Gomez has an estimated net worth of $13 Million.
Gomez began her career as a child actress, with in minor roles in several television shows. She was discovered during a nation-wide talent search in 2004, which jump-started her acting career. She started in the children show “Barney and Friends,” where she portrayed the role of Gianna. Gomez is also known for playing Alex Russo in the Disney Channel Emmy Award-winning television series Wizards of Waverly Place.
She pursued a career in music by forming the group “Selena Gomez and the Scene.” Her active music and acting career have helped her amass a fortune pegged at $5.5 million.
Gomez was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is of Mexican and Italian descent. Apart from singing and acting Gomez is UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. At one time, she was in a relationship with Canadian singer Justin Bieber.
Selena Gomez Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Selena Gomez's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
| Earnings 2012|
Total Earned for 106 Episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place (106 Episodes at $30,000 per episode)
| Project Earnings 2011|
Gross Sales of Dream Out Loud Clothing Line
| Performance Fee 2010|
Performance Fee during her 2010 Rider Tour
| Salary 2007|
Wizards of Waverly Place Salary (Per Episode)