Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place New Franklin, Missouri, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Craig Schelske (m. 1993–2007)
- Full Name Sara Lynn Evans
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 5, 1971
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Olivia Margaret Schelske, Avery Jack Schelske, Audrey Elizabeth Schelske
About Sara Evans
Born as Sara Lynn Evans, Evans has accumulated assets amounting to $14 million. She earned her financial resources through her successful career in the music industry particularly Country Music. Evans’ Country Music career features numerous hit singles, albums, and performances which awarded her nominations and wins from several award giving organizations.
Since her debut in 1997, she launched 7 studio albums and 4 compilation albums. Evan’s number one hit singles include No Place That Far, Born to Fly, Suds in the Bucket, A Real Fine Place to Start, and A Little Bit Stronger. As a successful Country Music singer and songwriter, she received nominations and won recognition from institutions like Billboard, Country Music Association, Academy of Country Music, BMI, Dove Awards, Radio and Records and others.
Today, she is currently working on her latest album which will be launched on 2014. It will include her new single titled, Slow Me Down.