Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Kiowa, Oklahoma, United States
- Marital Status Married Narvel Blackstock (m. 1989), Charlie Battles (m. 1976–1987)
- Full Name Reba Nell McEntire
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 28, 1955
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actress
- Children Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock
Reba McEntire is a popular American singer with an estimated net worth of $65 million. Born Reba Nell McEntire on March 28, 1955 in McAlester, Oklahoma. She has had great success as a songwriter, singer and actress. Her success in her career is highly regarded as she is involved in a very competitive genre of music, being it country music. From an early age, McEntire had a very keen interest in entertainment and she later found herself doing what she really aspired since her tender age.
Some of Reba’s greatest works include Rumor has it which is a very impressive album. Other successful albums of hers include For My Broken Heart as well as It Is Your Call. Reba acted in the 1990 thriller movie called Tremors.
Her great skills in acting and singing have placed her among the best actresses in America. She has also played a very important role in sitcom Reba She remains a great figure in the television world and this has earned her the fame.
McEntire’s self titled show ” Reba” lasted from October 5, 2001 to February 18, 2007. The shows popularity grew, some critics claim the shows success is due to her down to earth personality which was regarded as highly comical.