Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Music
- Birth Place San Fernando, California, U.S.
- Height 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Marital Status 2 Divorced (Brad Beckerman and Emilio Estevez)
- Full Name Paula Julie Abdul
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 19, 1962
- Ethnicity Jewish Syrian, French Canadian
- Weight 110 lbs (49.8 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Singer, TV personality, Choreographer
- Education California State University, Northridge (Drop Out)
- Children None
American singer-songwriter, dancer, choreographer, actress and television personality, Paula Julie Abdul has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Abdul grew up in southern California and became a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Lakers in the early 1980s. She moved from chearleading to choreographing videos for Janet Jackson’s Control album and The Tracey Ullman Show. Abdul switched to recording in 1988, with the LP Forever Your Girl. It sold more than seven million copies, topped the pop charts for ten weeks, and yielded number one singles in the title track, “Straight Up,” “Cold Hearted,” and “Opposites Attract.” Though ripped by some critics for lacking vocal range, distinction, or edge, Abdul followed that album in 1991 with Spellbound, which also topped the charts for two weeks, and sold over three million copies. Her third album, Head Over Heels, was released in 1995. She divorced her husband actor Emilio Estevez, recovered from an eating disorder and successfully fought off a lawsuit by a backup singer who claimed to be the main singer of several tracks on Forever Your Girl. She might not be a soul or disco diva, the former Laker Girl nevertheless enjoyed some impressive commercial triumphs. Original American Idol judge and singer of Straight Up, the high-energy singer and dancer restarted her career with eight seasons as a judge on the television talent show American Idol.