Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Laurie Lindeen)
- Full Name Paul Westerberg
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 31, 1959
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Children 1 (John)
About Paul Westerberg
Best recognized as the guitarist, singer and lead singer of The Replacements, Paul Westerberg is an American musician with an estimated net worth amounting to $8 million in 2012. The Replacement is probably one of the most popular rock bands of the 1980s.
After the disbandment of the group, Paul Westerberg decided to pursue a solo career. He is best associated with songs like Dyslexic Heart, and Waiting For Somebody. His other singles appeared on TV shows like Melrose Place and Friends.
This American musician is currently married to Laurie Lindeen, who bore him a son named Johnny. Paul Westerberg is a multi-instrumentalist who is capable of playing guitar, bass guitar, drums, piano.