Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height 5' 11¼" (1.81 m)
- Marital Status Married ( Amber Peterson)
- Full Name Patrick T. Monahan
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 28, 1969
- Occupation Singer-songwriter, musician, actor
- Education Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Children 4 (Patrick, Emelia, Autumn, Rock Richard)
About Pat Monahan
Pat Monahan is estimated to be worth $8 million. Best known as the songwriter and lead singer of the band Train, Pat Monahan has also tried venturing into a solo career which earned him his own album. He has also collaborated with other music artists.
Pat’s music career started in Pennsylvania but when the group disbanded, he moved to California where he was introduced to Rob Hotchkiss. Later on, the band Train was formed and was able to release 4 albums.
Throughout his entire music career, Pat Monahan has worked with other popular music artists including INXS, Martina McBride, Vicci Martinez and The Hollies which was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2010.