Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place San Francisco, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Geoff Bywater (m. 2012), Cameron Crowe (m. 1986–2010)
- Full Name Nancy Lamoureaux Wilson
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 16, 1954
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Curtis Wilson Crowe, William James Crowe
Famed singer Nancy Wilson has a net worth of $15 million. Born March 16, 1954 in San Francisco, Wilson is known for her original music as one gutiar-wielding part of the rock and roll band Heart along with her sister Ann Wilson. The band has sold over 30 million copies world wide. The band first found success with the re-release of their album Magazine in 1978.
She attended Pacific University in addition to studying art and German lit at Cornish College of the Arts. She made a band in high school with her sister and two friends that they named The Viewpoints. Later, they recorded a song on a record being made called “Through Eyes and Glass”. Nancy visited her sister Ann in Vancouver frequently. They asked her to join their band Heart and she left school to join the band and move to Vancouver in 1974. The rest is history.
Heart entered into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.