Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Acting
- Birth Place Dallas, TX, USA
- Marital Status Married Deborah Gillespie (m. 2007), Leslie Aday (m. 1979–2001)
- Full Name Marvin Lee Aday
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 27, 1947
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
About Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf’s Net Worth is reported to be $25 million. Meat Loaf is an established American actor and musician, he is considered as one of the best selling artists. Born to a school teacher in Dallas he was a single child. He has written his own autobiography entitled “To Hell and Back”. He started his career by forming his own band named “Loaf Meat Soul”. While recording his maiden song, he sang a pitch so high that resulted in the fusing of recording monitor.
He released his solo single titled “What you see is what you get” which was a hit and received spot 71 in US Billboard top 100. He rose to fame in early 70s and 80s with his beloved and fantastic tunes. His popularity grew in the international arena with his excellent and exceptional work in “Bat Out of Hell” a series which received huge praises and extremely positive reviews from the audiences, especially the youth.