Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Television
- Birth Place Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- Marital Status Married (Justin Scott)
- Full Name Kimberley Jane Walsh
- Nationality British
- Date of Birth November 20, 1981
- Ethnicity English, Irish
- Occupation Singer-songwriter, Actress, Model, Television Presenter, Dancer
- Education Bradford Theatre School, Beckfoot Grammar School
- Children 2 (Bobby, Cole Jacob)
About Kimberley Walsh
English singer-songwriter, dancer, model, television presenter and actress, Kimberley Jane Walsh has an estimated net worth of $10 million. best known for being a member of Girls Aloud, the pop group created on ITV in 2002.
The Yorkshire-born started her solo career after featuring on Aggro Santos’ single, “Like U Like”. As a model, Walsh fronts the 2009 Autumn/Winter collection for the fashion chain New Look. In July 2010, Walsh became a presenter on music talk-show, Suck My Pop.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Kimberley Walsh's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
- Earnings 2011
- Earnings 2010
- Earnings 2009
|Earnings 2014||$8.6 Million|
|Earnings 2011||$6.1 Million|
|Earnings 2010||$6.1 Million|
Estimated earnings as Cheryl's adviser during The X Factor (£50,000)