Net Worth: $250 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Houston, Texas, USA
- Marital Status Married Wanda Miller (m. 1997), Marianne Gordon (m. 1977–1993), Margo Anderson (m. 1964–1976), Jean Rogers (m. 1960–1963), Janice Gordon (m. 1958–1960)
- Full Name Kenneth Donald "Kenny" Rogers
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 21, 1938
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
- Children Kenny Rogers Jr., Christopher Cody Rogers, Justin Charles Rogers, Jordan Edward Rogers, Carole Rogers
About Kenny Rogers
Kenny Rogers is a songwriter, actor, singer and musician skilled in various genres. His estimated net worth is $250 million. He was born on August 21, 1938 in Houston Texas and was the fourth out of seven sons of Edward Floyd Rogers and Lucille.
During his teenage years, he was part of a band called “The Scholars” that recorded three singles. After he graduated high-school, he went on to record two more, “We’ll Always Fall in Love Again” and “For You Alone”. Afterwards, he attended the University of Texas, but dropped out to play the bass in the jazz band “Bobby Doyle Three”. Soon after they released an album called “In a Most Unusual Way”, Kenny left the band to join the “Kirby Stone Four”.
A while later, he got a solo contract with Mercury Records, then he joined the “New Christy Minstrels” and after that, he started his own band, “First Edition”, with whom he achieved great commercial success, including their own TV show. The band dissolved in 1974 after he left it the previous went. He went on to an illustrious solo career after he left “First Edition” and signed with United Artists in 1975.