Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Eau Claire, Wisconsin, U.S.A
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Full Name Justin DeYarmond Edison Vernon
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 30, 1981
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Education Memorial High School, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
About Justin Vernon (Bon Iver)
Justin Vernon’s estimated net worth is $5 million. This celebrity was born in Eau Claire Wisconsin. He has formed two successful bands Mount Vernon and DeYarmond Edison which have become both successful especially in the California neighborhood.
He enjoys a huge base of supporters especially from his excellent rock music. He first released his album called “Forever Ago, For Emma” in 2006, which rocked the entire United States music fans. He loves tours especially the disaster-affected areas while donating to charity. He donated over $50,000 to charity organizations last year. The celebrity has also released a second album called Bon Iver, which has attracted the attention of many people across the world. This album got the 2012 Grammy award for Best Alternative Music and New Artist Music Album.