Net Worth: $130 MillionFinancial Breakdown
- Source of Wealth Music, Television/Film
- Birth Place London, Ontario, Canada
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Justin Drew Bieber
- Nationality Canada
- Date of Birth March 1, 1994
- Ethnicity French, German
- Weight 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Occupation Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor
- Education Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School
- Children None
- Justin Bieber Buys Family A New $850... » Homes
- Fan Spends $100 000 On Surgery To Look... » Entertainment
- Justin Bieber Serenades Billionaires... » Entertainment
- Justin Biebers New Haircut Cost Doll... » Entertainment
- Justin Bieber Serenades His Grandmother... » Entertainment
- Justin Bieber Threatens House Guests... » Celebrity Money
- Justin Bieber Flaunts Newest Tattoo... » Beauty
- Justin Bieber : The Biography » Entertainment
- Justin Bieber Cars » Cars
- Justin Bieber Fan Club » Entertainment
- Justin Bieber perfume » Fashion
- Justin Bieber Top Songs » Entertainment
Canadian singing sensation Justin Bieber has an estimated net worth of $130 million as of 2013. In addition to being a pop singer, Bieber is also an actor, and songwriter. He is considered by Forbes as the world’s ninth most powerful celebrity.
Justin Bieber was discovered by Scooter Braun, who later became Bieber’s manager, through his videos on YouTube..He was signed by Raymond Braun Media Group and subsequently, L.A. Reid, a record executive, offered him a recording contract.
It was in November 2009 when his first extended play titled My World was released and it earned a platinum record in the U.S. Four months later, his first studio album, My World 2.0, was released. My World 2.0 also earned a platinum record in the U.S. and hit the peak charts in numerous countries.
In November 2011, his second studio album, Under the Mistletoe, was released and it immediately debuted as #1 on Billboard 200. In June 2012, his third album, Believe, was officially released and just like his recent album, it debuted at #1 on Billboard 200. As of 2012, Bieber has already sold a total of 15 albums worldwide.
Justin Drew Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada. At a young age, Justin Bieber has already received recognition from several world renowned award-giving bodies. During the 2012 American Music Awards and 2010 American Music Awards, he was a recipient of Artist of the Year Award. At the 53rd Grammy Awards, he was nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best New Artist Awards. In 2012, Justin Bieber had over 38 million Twitter followers.
Justin Bieber Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Justin Bieber's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
|Earnings 2013||$58 Million|
| Project Earnings 2013|
Total Ticket Sales Revenue for 157 Shows (148 Sold Out) in 2012 (1,553,945 Tickets Sold)
| Others 2013|
Earnings for YouTube Views (4,242,774,617 as of End 2013)
| Salary 2013|
Earning for 122 Shows of the Believe Tour 2013
| Salary 2012|
Rate Per Concert Performance
| Salary 2012|
Earning for 35 Shows of the Believe Tour 2012
| Record Sales 2012|
Estimated Earnings for Album Sales of "Believe" (2012) - 5.5m Records Sold
| Record Sales 2011|
Estimated Earnings for Album Sales of "Under the Mistletoe" (2011) - 2.2m Records Sold
| Project Earnings 2011|
Total Foreign Box Office Gross for "Justin Bieber - Never Say Never"
| Royalties 2011|
Amount made by Sales of "Someday" Perfume
| Project Earnings 2011|
Total US Box Office Gross for "Justin Bieber - Never Say Never"
| Record Sales 2010|
Estimated Earnings for Album Sales of "My World 2.0" (2010) - 5.1m Records Sold
| Salary 2010|
Earning for 130 Shows of the My World Tour 2010
| Sponsorship 2010|
Endorsement deal with Proactiv