Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Madrid, Spain
- Marital Status Married Miranda Rijnsburger (m. 2010), Isabel Preysler (m. 1971–1978)
- Full Name Julio José Iglesias de la Cueva
- Nationality Spanish
- Date of Birth September 23, 1943
- Ethnicity Spanish
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Enrique Iglesias, Julio José Iglesias, Chabeli Iglesias, Guillermo Iglesias-Rijnsburger, Victoria, Cristina, Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo
About Julio Iglesias
Singer-songwriter Julio Iglesias is estimated to have a net worth of $300 million. Since 1969, he has released a total of 80 albums that won him numerous awards and sold more than 300 million copies around the world.
Julio Iglesias rose to prominence in 1968 when he won a music event in Spain called Benidorm International Song Festival. Two years later, he represented his country in the Eurovision Song Contest. Though he finished fourth, this paved the way for his success in Europe. His single Un Canto A Galicia was a massive hit in Germany, and he gained a loyal fanbase in Italy when he recorded an Italian song titled “Se mi lasci non vale”.
It was in the early 80′s when Julio Iglesias started to make waves in the United States. This was a result of his decision to move to the country after the annulment of his marriage to ex-wife Ysabel Preysler. In America, he signed with CBS International and started to record non-Spanish albums. This decision paid off in 1984 when he released 1100 Bel Air Place, an album that sold more than four million copies in the U.S. alone.
Julio Iglesias’ real name is Julio Jose Iglesias de la Cueva. He is the father of pop singing sensation Enrique Iglesias.