Net Worth: $34 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Marital Status Married Evelyn Melendez (m. 2004)
- Full Name Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 17, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
About Jordan Knight
Jordan Knight’s net worth is $14 million. He is an American songwriter, singer and actor, who became famous in the 80s and 90s. Jordan was the lead singer in the NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) boy band. NKOTB sold more than 70 million albums globally and generated millions of dollars in concert fees. He is known for his unique falsetto singing style, inspired by The Stylistics.
When New Kids On The Block was disbanded, Jordan started a solo career. He released his first solo album in 1999 which hit the US Billboard 200’s Top 50. By 2011, Jordan had released 4 Top-40 singles; with the most popular one being “Give It To You” in the 1999. Jordan boasts three studio albums. As a solo musician, he has sold more than 1.5 million records globally. In May 2011, Jordan released a studio album, titled “Unfinished”. Knight was born in May 1970. He is married to Evelyn Melendez with whom they have two children; Dante Jordan and Eric Jacob.