Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, TV
- Birth Place Holloway, London, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married (Nora Forster)
- Full Name John Joseph Lydon
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth January 31, 1956
- Ethnicity British
- Occupation Singer, TV Personality
About John Lydon
John Lydon is a British television presenter and singer-songwriter. From 1975 through 1978, he served as the lead singer of Sex Pistols, a punk rock band. In addition to being the founder, Lydon is also the lead singer of Public Image Ltd (PiL).
Although Public Image Ltd (PiL) was not as commercially successful as Sex Pistols, it has released a total of eight albums and a number of singles, including “Rise”, “Death Disco”, and “Public Image,” before the band went into hiatus in 1993. The band re-formed in 2009. In addition to being a musician, Lydon is also a presenter of many TV shows in Belgium, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Also known as Johnny Rotten, John Joseph Lydon was born on January 31, 1956 in Holloway, London, England. He is married to Germany-based publishing heiress Nora Forster.