Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Age Deceased at 53 years old on 1997-10-12
- Birth Place Roswell, New Mexico, United States
- Marital Status Married Cassandra Delaney (m. 1988–1993), Annie Martell (m. 1967–1982)
- Full Name Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 31, 1943
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Jesse Belle Deutschendorf, Anna Kate Denver, Zachary John Denver
About John Denver
John Denver was born in December 31st, 1943. He was born in New Mexico. John Denver Net Worth is approximately $60 million. He is one of the most popular American singers in 1970s. His most popular songs are “Sunshine on My Shoulders”, “Rocky Mountain High”, and “Thank God I’m a Country Boy.”
His interest in music began when his grandmother gave him a 1910 Gibson acoustic.. Nevertheless, he chose the Texas Technical University to study instead of music school. Unfortunately, he could not get his degree since the University dropped him out before completing his study. Finally, he changed his life direction by traveling to New York City and auditioning for the Chad Mitchell Trio.
There is a group consisting of Peter, Paul and Mary singing his first song entitled “Leaving on a Jet Plane.” This song was very popular and it brought Denver to the top of popularity in the music industry. Further, he signed his first single “Rhymes and Reasons” with Mercury RCA Record in 1969. Four successful albums followed in next two years.
He was a very popular singer and was even awarded the by Country Music Association as Entertainer of the Year. John Denver died October 12, 1997, when the plane he was piloting crashed.