Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Needham, Massachusetts, United States
- Marital Status Married Barrett Williams (m. 2003)
- Full Name Joseph Mulrey "Joey" McIntyre
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 31, 1972
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Kira Katherine McIntyre, Griffin Thomas McIntyre, Rhys Edward McIntyre
About Joey McIntyre
Joey McIntyre, famously known as the youngest member of the 90’s boy band New Kids on the blocknet, has a net worth of $15 million. He is an American actor and singer-songwriter. His earnings are from being a member of a boy band where he joined at the young age of 13 years old.
New Kids on the Block is known as one of the very successful boy bands in American history. During their stint, two of their albums became number one on the U.S. Billboard list. Forbes included the band to the list of highest earners in the entertainment industry in 1991. Unfortunately, the group ended up separating shortly after in 1994.
After the split, McIntyre spent his time pursuing a solo career in singing and songwriting. Along with singing he also fell into acting with his debut film being Fantasticks. Later on, he released his solo album that he put together using his own money. His single “Stay the Same” gained national attention. With this recognition he landed a recording contract with Sony Music in 1999. The album was re-released under Work Records of Sony.