Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
- Marital Status Married Mary Jane Thomas (m. 1990) Becky White (m. 1977–1983) Gwen Yeargain (m. ?–1977)
- Full Name Randall Hank Williams
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 26, 1949
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Hank Williams III, Holly Williams, Hilary Williams, Katharine Diane Williams, Katie Williams, Samuel Williams
About Hank Williams Jr.
Hank Williams jr is an American singer having a net worth of $45 million as at 2012. Hank Williams Jr has accumulated his wealth from singing and as well as song writing. Williams jr does blues, traditional country and southern rock.
Williams jr got inspiration from his father, Hank Williams, the country music pioneer. Williams jr started his career in music by first doing his fathers songs and imitating his style. He later developed his own style and struggled to find a place in country music industry. He suffered from an accident during a mountain climbing session at Ajax Mountain on 8th August, 1975 and it took him two years for all surgeries to be completed.
Williams jr was able to land back into the music industry after recovery and came with blends of rock, blues and country music. He was able to gain lot popularity both in America and other countries in the 1980s.
Monday Night Football used a version of Williams’ song ‘All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming over Tonight’ during the opening of their broadcasts from 1989 to 2011. Williams got a Johnny Visionary award from CMT in 2006 during their musical awards. His song ‘keep the change’ was able to garner more than 180000 downloads in just two days.
Hank Williams jr was born on 26th may 1949 in Shreveport. His early musical career was greatly influenced by his mother who raised him after his father’s death. Other musicians also visited their home and taught Williams jr how to use various musical instruments.